Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Lithium Battery

Old 06-18-2003, 12:36 PM
Doc11
My Feedback: (59)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lithium Battery

I am getting ready to start using Lithium batteries. Does anyone have a good schematic for a voltage regulator to drop the voltage to 5 to 6 volts. I know there are several being sold built but I like to build my own. Thanks to all for any info you may provide and have a good day. Doc E-Mail me please at. [email protected]
Old 06-19-2003, 02:16 AM
Heads_Up

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Lithium Battery

Originally posted by Doc11
I am getting ready to start using Lithium batteries. Does anyone have a good schematic for a voltage regulator to drop the voltage to 5 to 6 volts. I know there are several being sold built but I like to build my own. Thanks to all for any info you may provide and have a good day. Doc E-Mail me please at. [email protected]
Doc
Glad to hear you are giving Lithium Ion a look. The more folks in our hobby that show an interest shows where the hobby's future is headed.

With regards to your question and requests, I will bring this post to red's attention. Hopefully, he or someone he knows can assist you.

I think it is great to see people such as yourself that like to build there own stuff. I personally only trust pre-fab electronics. I just cannot see myself trusting my own trusty "handy work" to regulate my batteries. That is just me ... I am "electronically challenged"

Hope one of our fellow RCU members will assist you and I wish you the best.

Happy Flying!

Rick
PowerfLite