Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

spent all my money

Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

spent all my money

Old 04-11-2015, 06:20 AM
goirish

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool spent all my money

Went to the Toledo show and had to rent a u-haul to carry everything home. Talked with RCKen and Geoff Barber (sp). Good to see them again. Ken treated all of us to a great lunch. If you have never been the Toledo show you should put that on your bucked list.

Last edited by goirish; 04-11-2015 at 07:29 AM.
Old 04-11-2015, 05:01 PM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I started working today as a gate guard at a high end gated condo community, someone was stupid enough to give me a badge!!! I got to meet about 50 of the most beautiful young women you have ever seen. The job doesn't pay for beans but it has some nice benefits. Well, one nice benefit!!!!! I love this town!!!!
Old 04-12-2015, 05:34 AM
goirish

Other than your wife, Right!! I've seen pictures of her, you robbed the cradle. Lots of good prices at the Toledo Show. Hugh swap meet on the upper floor. Maybe one of these days you will be able to go to this show and have lunch with RCKen and the gang from RCU.
Old 04-12-2015, 06:49 AM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Well, all the hot babes I saw were all in there 20s and 30s and sitting in there cars. Some really nice cars too. This is a very high dollar condo community so most everything there is nice. I was lucky to finally locate a job I am able to do, I'll email you and let you know the what and how of it all.
I was supposed to hook up with Mike and Ken here in Vegas for some kind of modeling show/event they have here. I don't think it's open to the public though?? The big show in Calif. has gotten to the point where there aren't a lot of the old vendors there anymore, a lot of ARFs and quads from what I'm told. The one friend I have that has gone every year didn't bother with it this year, it's hell being a builder and no longer having the right type of vendors at the shows.
Old 04-12-2015, 05:44 PM
goirish

Will be sending you a oxygen bottle. I think you are right about all of the ARF's. The swap meet had plenty of kits. The show lost power from about 1pm on Friday and to my understanding didn't come on again until Sat. Morning. I would have hated to spend lots of money on a booth on the main floor. It was good to see Ken again and he looks fat and sassy. Nice guy!!!!