Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

DO NOT BUY FROM THE BP Hobbies WEBSITE!! Taking Payments and Shipping Nothing!!

Community
Search
Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

DO NOT BUY FROM THE BP Hobbies WEBSITE!! Taking Payments and Shipping Nothing!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2015, 05:56 PM
cobrajocky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation DO NOT BUY FROM THE BP Hobbies WEBSITE!! Taking Payments and Shipping Nothing!!

This is a warning for the Beginners, but please pass this info around to anyone you know in our hobby.

The BP Hobbies website is active, BUT someone apparently UNSCRUPULOUS is running this site because it will take your payment - Paypal, credit cards, etc. - and send you NOTHING. I had not heard that via various Forum pages that BP Hobbies went out of business last year (2014), so I ordered some parts and the site was working as normal including linking to PayPal. I used to buy from them for many years, but haven't in the last couple. My bad.

My first inclination something was wrong was that I never received an order confirmation by email (even checked the Spam folder), then I emailed them several times and no response. There is NO telephone contact number on the site, and the Fax line does nothing. Least to say I've never received anything of my order.

I have no idea who is running this site now, but it is Fraud and I am contacting both New Jersey state authorities and the Federal Trade Commission. I've also asked PayPal to revoke the sites charge arrangements.

Again, the https://www.bphobbies.com site acts like it works and it will take you money, but you won't get anything ..... accept Rippped Off.

BEWARE!!