Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

Redcon cm703 satellite rx wiring

Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

Redcon cm703 satellite rx wiring

Old 07-21-2020, 08:50 AM
Markhpb01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Redcon cm703 satellite rx wiring

Is there anyone that is using this receiver with the satellite plugged into the stat port? If so what is the wire sequence going into the stat port on the receiver? My satellite receiver cable came with the small white connectors on both ends, so I need to cut one end off and add a Futaba style plug. I just Need the wiring sequence and if there are any special tricks to bind the satellite with the main rx. Looking down on the receiver with the stat port in the bottom left corner I had it wired orange, gray, then black from left to right. During the binding process the main RX would flash and gonsolid as a normal bind with dictate but the satellite light stayed solid throughout the entire process. The only thing I can think of is that Ive got it wired wrong or there is a different bind process.

Thank you.