Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

New Pulse XT 60 arf

Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

New Pulse XT 60 arf

Old 03-02-2008, 01:22 PM
sdg666

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Pulse XT 60 arf

Hi guy, I've seen on the Hangar 9 forum the brand new [link=http://www.hangar-9.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdId=HAN4130]pulse XT 60[/link], then I remembered reading I lot of good thing about the 40 version. As I'm in for bying the Sig Four Star 60 or Golberg Tiger 60, I tought whay not the pulse... he is, by far, much more attractive by is color scheme. So could some on tell me if he is as good as the 40 version. (Probably because size do matter in RC plane)

If you actually fly it or have bought on, could you share your tought about it please

Thanks in advance

SDG666
Old 03-02-2008, 04:45 PM
F-15 Fan

Default RE: New Pulse XT 60 arf

You got to get a trainer to fly first, the Pulse I have can be really sensitive, and its faster than a trainer. That is of coarse if you have never flown before, but it looks like you have so...I'd get the Pulse, I have the 40.
Old 03-02-2008, 05:37 PM
TideFlyer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Of course, the 60 size Pulse is not out yet, so actual flying comparisons haven`t hit RCU yet. I have the 40 and love it. I can`t imagine the 60 not being a superlative sport plane. My own personal opinion is that the Pulse series will probably join the 4* and Tiger series as an RC classic. I`ve flown 4*s as well as the Pulse and do feel that the Pulse is not as " rugged " as the 4*s. I think it takes a bit more skilled and consistent pilot, particularly with landings. Just my opinion.
Old 03-02-2008, 08:50 PM
sdg666

F-15 Fan...

I've already flown, so I know what to do...

Right now, I'm finish my super stick 40 with an OS 46ax, befor that I flown an Hobbystar 60 RTF.

TideFlyer...

Are yuo telling me that the pulse is "harder" to fly than the Tiger or Four Star?
If I Fly my super stick, do you thick the pulse will be alright?

Thanks again!

SDG666
Old 03-02-2008, 10:34 PM
bigedmustafa
My Feedback: (2)

The Pulse XT .60 ARF will undoubtedly be a nice flying airframe like its smaller predicessor. If the worst thing we all have to deal with is choosing between the Goldberg Tiger .60, the Sig Four Star .60, or the Pulse XT .60 then life is pretty good! The Goldberg Skylark 70 ARF should also be mentioned in this company.

Now, if we can only convince Ace Hobby to import another shipment of Cloud Dancer .40 and Cloud Dancer .60 ARFs, then life would really be good!
Old 03-03-2008, 06:16 PM
TideFlyer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No, the Pulse is not harder to fly than the 4* 60 or Tiger60. It is an excellent flying,honest sport plane. There`s no reason that a 60 size Pulse will not be as good a flyer ( maybe even better ) than the Pulse 40 and as good as the 4* and Tiger 60s. The Pulse 40, however, has shown a tendency to be rather unforegiving on less than good landings as evidenced by gears breaking off. A little epoxy to firm up the landing gear block and using nylon 6/32 bolts to secure the landing gear.
Old 03-03-2008, 07:18 PM
The Juice
My Feedback: (1)

I was considering a .40 pulse for my 2nd plane. The .60 size might make the transition even easier, just costs more though.