Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

Prop Help

Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

Prop Help

Old 03-02-2008, 02:50 PM
RockEnRoller6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Prop Help

I can't decide on which prop I should use, I am using a e-flite 450 outrunner on my mini pulse XT and I was looking into a 10X8 prop but APC doesnt make the thin electric props in a 10X8. All they have is the 10X7 http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXZK96&P=7. I have been straining my brain to the point of total exhaustion trying to optimize my power system... Yet I am probably making this harder than it needs to be, so a little advice would be much appreciated!!!
Old 03-04-2008, 10:25 PM
R/CBOONE72

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Prop Help

well, I have been using the regular gas motor props for my eletrics, well my small rimfires, I have both, had to downsize a bit on it, tried several different regular props till I found one it flew good on and stayed cool, I can't get electric props at hobby shop all the time so regular is what ive learned to live with, but I am just flying po dunk park flyers for fun, have about 7 or 8 kits to rebuilt, often I find a friend to combat with me, it fun.