Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
 Transmitter/Art-Tech receiver question >

Transmitter/Art-Tech receiver question

Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

Transmitter/Art-Tech receiver question

Old 01-14-2009, 09:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Transmitter/Art-Tech receiver question

I have an Exceed 6ch fm transmitter that came with a Falcon 40 heli. Works fine on the heli. I bought another fm receiver that was a 6ch Art-Tech ppm/fm 72mhz. I pulled the crystal from the heli receiver, plugged it into the art-tech, plugged a new servo into 4 and anESC into 3. Had the esc plugged to a new mtr. Turned on the transmitter, plugged the esc into a charged Bat and got the esc initialize song. Tried throttle ( ch3) no spin. tried rudder (ch4) no servo movement. Forgot to mention that the servo centers when the transmitter is turned on........Shouldn't something function? Maybe trans/rec compatibility? Any ideas why I couldn't move servo?

Upon further research I found that the above receiver is for Futaba transmitters. Could be that the Exceed is a Positive Shift,ie: JR