Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Reload this Page >

Will I ever need more than 6 channels?

Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

Will I ever need more than 6 channels?

Old 06-17-2009, 06:26 PM
JohnW
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Will I ever need more than 6 channels?

"Who would you call the better pilot, the guy who can mix out the "pull to the belly" in a knife edge, or the guy who can knife edge the same plane with his fingers?"

The latter; however, the better engineer is the one that mixed out the naughty bits, or better yet, designed or set up the plane such that there is no pull to belly to begin with. 

I can fly very naughty planes at KE, but my personal preference is not the challenge of flying a naughty plane, but flying a well behaving plane precisely.  It really comes down to what turns your crank, some like the challenge of flying the plane as is, others prefer the challenge of flying precisely with a well behaving plane. 

I do however believe it is easier to learn how to fly a naughty plane if you can break it into smaller parts, such as mixing out unwanted behavior in KE.  Learn the KE, then take out the pitch fix, relearn KE, then take out the roll fix, relearn, etc. 

Old 06-17-2009, 07:27 PM
Augie11

I'm a lot like Gray Beardstarted with a 6 channel but it only held 3 models and had little programming capability. Then moved up and now drive a 9 channel with 30 model memory. It's easy to program (even for this old-timer) and gives me a LOT of options I never even thought I could use. Throw together a twin warbird someday and you'll see what I mean. Is it NEEDED......no! But great to have and makes plane setup a snap.
By the way, in your fantasies you want to fly WWI and WWII. You will!. But WWI are pretty much 4 channel planes unless you want aileron differential, rudder to aileron coupling etc. But your WWII, like the H-9 Spitfire can eat up channels quickly with the retracts and maybe flaps or flaperons.
Buy a good quality setup, learn it's potential and ENJOY!
ORIGINAL: Gray Beard

Istarted with a 7ch and Itell folks I would still be using it except it could only program 3 planes and I usually have about 6 flying, I went to a 9ch but did I need in?? Well, no but it's a lot easier to program and set up my planes without using Ys and match boxes. You could probably set up most planes with a 4ch but is it set up correctly or the best it could be?? Nope. Last Ultimate I set up had 9 channels and that filled up my RX pretty fast. I'm sure it was a bit bigger then the one Mike is showing in the photo as a four channel though. That one may have been a bit hard to set up with only four channels but I could have maybe done it with match boxes and Ys witha 6ch, mater of fact I'm sure I could.
The 6 is a great starting point and the price is right. My choice is a 9 but it is a choice.
Old 06-17-2009, 08:11 PM
MinnFlyer
My Feedback: (4)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

The plane we built in those videos was a Tower Trainer. We chose that plane for one simple reason - we had the kit sitting there
Old 06-17-2009, 09:03 PM
Campgems

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: JohnW

"Who would you call the better pilot, the guy who can mix out the "pull to the belly" in a knife edge, or the guy who can knife edge the same plane with his fingers?"

OK, I said earlier that I was out of this thread, but the gremlin crawled on my sholder and whispered in my ear.

John, I think the theanswer to the above question is that they are the same guy.

You don't have a button to "fix my plane", but you have toknow what to do to make it behave and then usethe computer to helpdothat. If you don't know whyyour plane does something, you willmost likely crash it by trying to"fix it wthmixes". Mixes don't a badpilot a good pilot. They allowapilot to be more consistant than he would be without the mixes. The bottom line though is that thepilot has to know his plane and how to make it dowhat he wants, Mixesdon't take anything away from a pilots skills, onlyenhaces them.

Ask yourself this. How manyAerobatic champions use a four or six channel radio?? Can the fly the plane witha four or sic channel radio, most likely they can fly it better that 99.9%of the flyers can with or without computer radios. The use the multi channel computer radios because it makes things more consistant forthem. They give up no control of the plane, the justhave decided ahead of time that under a given set of conditions, this mixgives them the results they want.

I would say that the guythat can setup a complex computer radioto fly a pattern, isa superior pilot to one who relies on the siticks tofly the pattern.

OK nowI'll goaway again

Don
Old 06-17-2009, 10:06 PM
hogflyer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: dubd

ORIGINAL: MinnFlyer

What's wrong with learning how to fly the plane instead of letting the computer do it???

Geeze, some guys would be lost without their buttons.

So which radio would you suggest someone use with a 40% aerobatic plane used for IMAC or a turbine powered F-18? The 7 channel radios WILL not cut it for my application without multiple Matchboxes and even then I would be limited with the mixing capability to make my Hornets surface move just like the full scale aircraft. I think there is more to this situation than just pressing buttons.
Most new flyers won't be starting out with an IMAC or turbine powered plane. I like pylon racing, and the only feature I need is dual rate (really a requirement due to the nature of the racing speeds, landing speeds, and the need to not over control while on the course but have enough control for landing, and no expo at all). But then again a new pilot will not being flying a plyon racer either. For sport I rarely use the capabilities of a computer radio beyond advanced set-up like dual rate, end point and sub trim with a bit of expo thrown in on a couple of planes. Then again I learned to fly on a radio that required a reverse servo if you wanted servo reverse. If it tucked or pulled, you had to fly it through, no mixing was available. Heck, when snap roll buttons came out, a lot of pilots said that was cheating!

I totally agree with MinnFlyer, learn to fly the plane first and worrry about the mixing capability for later. Learning to program a radio to integrate multiple servos on a single control surface can wait until the basics have been learned. If this was a forum like the IMAC, 3D or turbine powered forum, then we could extol the virtues of a high-end 12 or 14 channel computer radio and how to program it to make the plane work. But this is the beginners forum where pilots generally start off with a simple 3 or 4 channel primary trainer, and trainers don't typically need a lot of mixes. For the first couple of years of flying, a basic 6-channel radio will work just fine. Most flyers I know usually fly a 6-channel for sport. Getting into more specific flying will require a different radio, but that's a topic for a more specific forum to deal with.

Hogflyer
Old 06-17-2009, 10:46 PM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Most everyone is correct on this subject but the OP asked if he would ever need a bigger TX then a 6, if he stay's in the hobby and gets into most anything past a trainer he may want to just go ahead and buy as good as he can afford. The 6 will last him many years and he will be very happy with it, a 7 could be better yet? Iwish I would have bought the 9 first though and saved all that money Ispent on the 7.
My old Futaba 9-C is just way too easy to program a plane with and it has all the mixing I have ever really needed, sometimes I do use the match box to just make my set up easier, smoother or just better.
Just something like expo on the throttle makes a pilots life easier, without expo on my pattern planes you can see how much my hands shake and going into a stunt straight and level is much easier/smoother with expo. Planes with poor roll rate can be corrected with something as easy as Diff, Iturn my WW1 bipes with rudder input by handbut I have had planes for IMAA that I mixed in the ele. and rud. for smoother turns, it was just easier to fly in front of large crowds when the nerves are up.
Ihave always told students to just buy the best radio they could afford because planes come and go but your radio is always with you, unless you need a bigger one!
Old 06-17-2009, 10:53 PM
JohnW

I would say that the guy that can setup a complex computer radio to fly a pattern, is a superior pilot to one who relies on the siticks to fly the pattern.”

I agree in essence and I take great care to finely tune my ships so they are very neutral and honest to inputs.  But I have non-pattern friends that claim to find pleasure in trying to learn how to do “X” on a plane that totally objects to “X.”  When I mention a mix will help them learn how to do “X”, I get a horrified stare as if I’ve uttered some terrible taboo.   They think it makes them a better pilot.  I think they are wrong, but if that is what they enjoy and want to believe, so be it. 

Old 06-17-2009, 11:35 PM
Jetdesign
My Feedback: (8)

This is a heartfelt topic to me. I pointed out that a Futaba 6EX does not have the capability to 'mix things out' of a plane, and the whole 'learning to fly the plane' thing started. What makes it interesting is that one of the 'best' pilots in my club relies on mixes for absolutely everything, while I spend hours and hours making mechanical changes to my planes so that I don't NEED to use mixes; he thinks I'm nuts, as do most of the other guys I fly with. I have a very capable radio, and on three saved planes I only have one or two mixes, total. And that's just it; sometimes there comes a time where using a mix will free up a segment of your brain so you can concentrate extra hard on trying something else (at least for me) without worrying about the plane doing 'X'. You have to know the plane will do 'X', to what extent, and you have to know what will happen to all other aspects of flying when that mix is used - most mixes will help you gain something in flying characteristics, but will also cause a loss somewhere else. Anyway, I couldn't enter those mixes in the 6EX which warranted a radio upgrade.

I have a new-ish plane with a ton of bad habits. I refuse to use mixes to fix anything until I am 100% sure that there are no mechanical changes I can make to the plane to correct these characteristics. I've been flying the plane for weeks trying to get it all figured out. So I resent the comments about pilots using mixes and not knowing how to fly their planes.

Full scale aircraft use computers to assist the pilot and make controlsurface adjustments, on anything from a commercial airliner to amilitary jet. Are you going to accuse these pilots of not knowing howto fly their aircraft?

A little bit more toward the topic - the Futaba 6EX is a decent computer radio. The problem is that it lacks the ability to do 'directional' mixes (making up the word but I'll explain). With the 6EX, if you want the plane to use elevator when you use rudder it is impossible to only have 'up' elevator as a function of the rudder. Rather, you will get up elevator when you push one way on the rudder, and down elevator when you push the other way on the rudder. The major 7 channel radios out there will let you enter both directions for the mix, so you can have only 'up' elevator, etc. This is a very big step in programming capability.

Old 06-18-2009, 07:16 AM
jetmech05

A guy that can program his computer radio to mix out this and mix that...is a superior programmer
A guy that can fly his airplane with his thumbs as good as the computer radio is by far the superior pilot......
This has always been a simple question with a complex answer....need vs want.....or make it work with a bunch of Y  leads or a mix...me I'll take the mix.....never have had a mix fail.....but Y leads do go bad
Old 06-18-2009, 09:01 AM
JohnW

As for the need vs. want, I’ve found that many with an entry level radio at some point desire a feature that their radio cannot inherently perform.  A good midrange model, which will generally be in the 7 to 10ch range, will have the feature they desire.  As others have posted, it is often not a channel issue, rather a mixing or programming issue.  Will you need more than 6 channels?  There is really no way to answer that until we know the application.  The majority of planes will not need more than 6 channels, but should your desires send you down the road of large aerobatic planes, or scale, or jets, you will probably want (almost need) more channels.  I have one plane that uses 12 channels, another that uses 11.  If I went nuts with matchboxes and cut out some features, I could get the first down to 7, and the second down to 5, but I'd be missing a lot of control and function that I have now.

On mixing, mixes have their purpose, which can be taken advantage of, or abused, and thier usefuness is dependent upon the plane and intended flying style.  I agree to a point with recent posts, but mechanical changes and design changes only take you so far, and sometimes it is just easier to put in a mix.  For example: throttle curve.  I could probably perfectly set that mechanically if I really wanted too, but what a nightmare.  Much easier to get it reasonably close mechanically and then tweak the curve with a throttle mix.  Do I need a well defined throttle curve, no, but for the type of flying I enjoy, it enchances my contorl, so I want it, and if using the mix is the easiet way to reach the goal, then the mix I'll use.   

Old 06-18-2009, 09:11 AM
MinnFlyer
My Feedback: (4)

Here is the problem I have with telling someone to get the best radio they can afford:

First, WE are all in this sport for the duration. WE know that next year, or five years from now, we will still be flying. There are a vast amount of people who start this sport and then leave it (for a variety of reasons). And we all know that you'll suffer a major monetary  loss by selling used equipment. Therefore, telling someone who has a 50/50 chance of staying with it to buy something that may be too complicated for THEM (Let's face it, you don't know how smart they are) is just not a sound practice.

How many people have you seen here on RCU that say, "I'm getting back into flying after a 20-year absence" and we tell them that they can no longer use the radio they bought back in the mid 80's? Who's to say that 20 years from now, we won't be using 72MHz, or even 2.4GHz anymore?

Get something inexpensive to start with. Learn to fly. See if you're going to stick with it. THEN consider (first) IF you want to upgrade and (second) what features YOU want to have. As for your first radio? Well, the servos are still useful as is the battery and switch and you can always still use it to fly a different plane or as a buddy box. For that matter, keep it as a spare. I knew a gut who had all of his planes on one Tx and then had to sent the Tx in for repair. He lost out on an entire season of flying because it was his only radio.

We have (probably) all upgraded to a better radio at some point and we have probably all regretted a few decisions in the past. But hindsight is 20-20. What  you did worked for YOU, it may not work for someone else.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:22 AM
smithcreek
My Feedback: (25)

Here is the problem I have with telling someone to get the best radio they can afford:

First, WE are all in this sport for the duration. WE know that next year, or five years from now, we will still be flying. There are a vast amount of people who start this sport and then leave it (for a variety of reasons).
I read this whole thread waiting for this point to be made. I've only been doing this for a year and I've seen a number of people already come and go. One guy started last August, never soloed, collected 8 planes over the winter and is now selling all of them.

My personal suggestion is either buy a used radio to see how you like the hobby, or get a new 7 channel 2.4 radio. It's "mid" level. Doesn't cost much more than a 6 channel, especially if you wait for a sale, but a lot cheaper than a 9 channel. Does most of the mixing if you get to that point. There's a good chance you will never need to upgrade, and if you do you won't take that big a hit when you sell it.

Old 06-18-2009, 11:14 AM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Good going Joe, Iset up all my planes with a wrench first before I ever go into my radio. When Irun out of wrench work then I go into my programming, just something I was taught and it has stuck. I'm just glad Ihave all the programming I need when I need it.
Smith brought up some very good points and I have also told students to find a good used radio if they can, I have found several good ones for people but nothing in 2.4 as of yet. Ifound one person that went to the 2.4JR 9303 and sold his Futaba 9-C for $150.00 with several RXs, good ones too!! This is a radio that can be converted to 2.4 down the road if wanted. At less then half the price of the RXs that were thrown into the deal it couldn't be beat.
Ialso have a friend thay buys up old 4ch. radios and he had a radio for each one of his small planes, it works for him very well, his small stunt and fun planes don't need a lot of power or mixing so it works for him.
Before Ihave a student buy anything except fuel Imake sure they solo and then let them use the trainer to fly until they decide if they are going to stick with the hobby. Last year Ihad three students, one went with the DX7, one with the JR 9303 and one I gave my old 7 Hitec to, all are happy with what they have.
Ihave no students this year, big problem is I no longer have a trainer!! One student had a slight problem with the take off after solo!
Again for the OPs question, the 6 is a very good radio, the 7 is a bit better. Ihave seen people go stupid in this hobby and run out and buy a 12?? Why Iasked?? Because they had the money! These people also have sport cars and bikes sitting in there garage collecting dust but they can afford it. If you want it and have the money then buy what you want, if it comes up for sale next year Imay be able to upgrade my own radio!!
Old 06-18-2009, 11:19 AM
Jetdesign
My Feedback: (8)

I think starting with a 4ch radio (or something used) then moving up to a 7ch when you're dedicated is a good idea.

I guess the point I've been trying to make is that if you want a radio with programability, don't cut yourself short at the 6ch radios - go with a 7ch or more. Nothing wrong with starting with something used or a 4ch radio.

It is a $50 difference between the Futaba 6EX and the 7C. If you are going to buy radio that cost a few hundred dollars, you might as well spend the extra $50.

As I said, my experience was starting with a 6ch computer radio because I thought I was getting lots of features to use in the future. Really though the 6ch radios are just hopped up beginner radios. I would have been much happier starting with a cheap 4 channel radio and then progressing to one of the 7ch options. Instead I wasted over a hundred bucks on the 6EX, and then had to spend another $230 to get what I wanted.

The amount of DX6i radios that are left floating around in my club (I can honestly think of 5 off the top of my head) that people got as their first radio is absolutely sickening. It is a waste of money, resources, and technology. This is the reason I'm sharing my thoughts in this thread. It is a shame to see people spend a few extra bucks for something they think is pretty nice, only to decide they wanted something different. This hobby is really great but can get expensive, especially when you make mistakes like buying the wrong radio.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:36 PM
Bonza

Thanks everyone. I think I get the picture now.

Looks like the wisest choice would be to either roll with a used cheap 4 channel or 2.4 ghz 7 ch+.

Since I have flown my park flyer around a bit and enjoy it, I think I'll be in this for the forseeable future. The Airtronics 8 channel seems to be quite popular here and resonably priced. Assuming that I can find an instructor who has one as well, I think I'll be rolling with this one, unless you guys know something bad about it that I do not. I can grow into it, and it looks like I can choose to not outgrow it for a good many years.

Now to find me a Goldbeg Protoge 60 or I'll have nothing to fly. ;-)
Old 06-18-2009, 05:57 PM
bigdanusa

Give that man a cigar

Actually, the answerI was looking for is:

They all require a FOUR channel radio
I started flying in 1973 and all I ever use is a futaba 4 channel radio to this day. And I guarantee you my 4 channel radio will make my planes do "Almost" any manuver in the book! (Of course you have to have the right person behind the controls other than me) to do some them though! I let a better pilot than me fly my goldberg piper cub and he was making it do 16 point rolls with precision, axil rolls, with my cheap futaba 4 channel radio.

Anything other than a simple 4 channel radio for a beginner is not one of "my" recomendations. I have a new 6 channel computer radio still new in the box and it won't fly my planes any better than my 4 channel radio will. What it "will" do is run my transmitter battery down while it's on and I'm trying to program it.

Rather than dealing with all the "bells and whistles" you have on the computer radios, I'd much rather deal with lessor things like, Make sure my batteries are charged, make sure my antenna is up, make sure my transmitter and receiver are on, and make sure my trim levers are set and working in the proper direction.

Get whatever radioyou want but all you need to enjoy this hobby is a cheap 4 channel radio! Or get the most expensive radio on the market and I'll almost bet I will never see you at the Nationals!

Keep it simple, cheap, have fun and enjoy experience.

Get this one, you'll be glad you did..... http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...I=LXEFJ4**&P=0

Old 06-19-2009, 11:26 PM
blvdbuzzard

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

This whole thread had me thinking.  That can be a real dangerous thing.

I have 5 electric foamies ready to fly, four slope planes, four electric helicopters, one nitro helicopter, 6 glow planes ready.  The helicopters take a little more to setup then the average sport plane.  Time and effort is spent to get them setup just right.  I have just built a 2.6 meter sail plane with air brakes, flaperons, retract, lot of fiddling to get it all set.  I put together a Furmula 3D, took time and a lot of work to get the .91 Fs engine in the nose where a 70 is suppose to fit.  I have been flying a Giles 202 50 sized with a YS .63 in the nose.  More effort to get the cowl cut just right and looking good.  I am almost done with a 50 sized Cessna 182 with four servos in the wing for flaps and ailerons. 

I have been doing the five, six, seven and eight servos planes with lots of fiiting and installing and removing and then installing again.  I have been working on the more complex planes.  Lots of work to make them just right.  I found I wanted SIMPLE FUN!!!!  Well I had an old Model Tech Lucky Stik on the shelf.  It had been sitting there for about 7 or 8 months.  I started looking around to see what I had.  I had three Airtronics 94102 standard servos, one Hitec 605 hi torque servo.  I look on the shelf and have a new in box Magnum .46 I picked up for $48.00 on sale.  I find an old VG6DR Tx and start looking for the Rx.  Well I find it and locate a switch.

I spent the last two evenings putting it together.  I did not make to many changes to it.  The big one was to mount the enige side ways.  The hardware was usable for this plane, if it was a higher preformer, then it would be swappeed out.

I had fun putting it together and the very basic 6 channel radio, it has servo reversing and dual rates, thats it.  It controls the Lucky Stick.  The one feature I did miss in a big way was end point adjustment on the throttle.  Playing with where you place the servo arm and moving the push rod in and out to achieve the correct travel is a pain.  It takes about 15 seconds to do with a computer radio.

I wanted an "EASY" plane that I can fly ALL the time.  It is going to be a work horse ty of plane.  I plan to fly the wheels off of it.

So what does all of this have to do with this post???  I have (2) 8 channel computer radio's, (3) 6 channel computer radio's and I just setup a plane with a no feature non computer radio.  See you can have FUN with out a computer radio.  I did not need all of the mixing and special features of the newer radios.  I worked hard to keep it simple.  I followed the K.I.S.S. method on this plane.  I should have a ton of fun with it.

Dru.
Old 06-20-2009, 09:15 AM
cappaj1
My Feedback: (1)

My opinion is it's a good idea to start out with a decent 2.4GHz six or seven channel radio to start, something that will hold it's value when and if you are ready to upgrade, so you can get most of your money back towards a nicer radio in the future. Also, if you decide you don't like rc you can probably get a good price for the radio you started with.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:57 AM
Bonza

The plane we built in those videos was a Tower Trainer. We chose that plane for one simple reason - we had the kit sitting there
Do they not make a Tower Trainer kit anymore or am I just missing it on the Tower site?
Old 06-23-2009, 09:07 AM
DenverJayhawk

With the Airtronics 2.4 gig 8ch selling for $225, this will definitely be my next radio system even though I rarely use more than 4 channels. EVERYONE at our club has a DX7 and raves about it. I started on a Vanguard FM 72mhz radio when I was 13 years old with my dad and I'm still partial to Airtronics. They're like an old friend.....
Old 12-15-2020, 06:07 PM
planeirish

Originally Posted by Bonza
Hi,

I'm new to the hobby. I picked up an electric Super Cub to get my feet wet and am now thinking of grabbing the hangar 9 Mustang PTS with a Dx6i Spektrum transmittor.

Will the Dx6i pretty much serve me throughout my RC Plane experience? Will I ever need more than 6 channels for anything? If so what would require more than 6?

Assuming that a 6 channel radio is all I will ever need, and that this RTF comes with simulator software, it seems like a smashing deal.

Appreciate the help!

Hi I didn't notice how old this post was but I'm in the kind of the same boat I've been flying for a few years nothing more than a six channel but I just feel like I need more channels or going to with some flaps and some gears retractable I don't have anything like that yet I'm thinking I'm going to go for a 10 I'm going to try the nx10 and that should be enough to carry me through I'm 57 that should be enough I don't think I'll ever own a jet anyway it was a good post to put up thanks. I hope you got what you needed.
Old 12-16-2020, 12:52 AM
Hydro Junkie

Received 130 Likes on 123 Posts

The previous post was 11 years ago so it is out of date by a fair amount of time.
Now, getting to the question at hand, it depends on how you want to set up your plane. If you don't want to get into mixing channels to operate the ailerons or run a "V" tail plane, like a Beech Bonanza, the answer is no.
Now, let's look at more advanced set ups:
  1. If you want to be able to set your aileron throws individually, that will lake two channels
  2. If you go with a vee tail, that will take two channels though it won't take any more than running a separate rudder and elevator servos
  3. If you have retractable gear, it will need a channel
  4. If you add flaps, add another channel
  5. If you add droppable cargo or bombs/drop tanks, that will need a channel
  6. If you add brakes, that will also need a channel
So, to add them up, you will need the following, not in any particular order:
  1. Throttle
  2. Left Aileron
  3. Right Aileron
  4. Rudder
  5. Elevator
  6. Flaps
  7. Retractable Gear
  8. Brakes
If you want to run multiple engines that are controlled separately, add a channel for every engine after the first
If you want to have other operating features, such as a moving canopy, add another servo for each feature
Now, count up your functions and that will be how many channels you need.
Old 12-16-2020, 01:38 AM
planeirish

Great information that really helps me make my decision, thank you for this.

Irish
Old 12-16-2020, 06:09 AM
RCFlyerDan
My Feedback: (54)

Received 67 Likes on 50 Posts

For better control and trimming of each flight control or operation of mechanical operations, ex: retracts, etc. It is better to have a channel for each operation. I have scale jets that I run out of channels of operation with 18-24 channels. With each flight control on its own channel, when trimming a complex aircraft, each control can be trimmed to take out issues with other axis. Flaps, elevators or stabilator can be trimmed to assist the roll axis, besides the pitch axis. Of course! Mechanical trim first is mandatory! Radios are not to be used to hide a sloppy mechanical setup. Radios are for fine tuning.
IMHO...go for as many channels as you want to afford. Without a Control Box of some sorts, most jets and complex Warbird need eleven channels for ease of adjustments and trimming. I hate seeing a guy show up for his jet waiver with flight controls on a Y, especially because the technology is here. It is better to grow into a radio, then struggling with the max limitations of the radio.

Last edited by RCFlyerDan; 12-16-2020 at 04:20 PM.