RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Beginners (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/beginners-85/)
-   -   Don't buy from this company (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/beginners-85/11235837-dont-buy-company.html)

goirish 09-21-2012 08:56 AM

Don't buy from this company

<table> <tbody> <tr> <td class="orderDetails_newTextBold" style="padding-bottom: 2px"></td> <td class="orderDetails_newTextBold" style="padding-bottom: 1px"> <div class="mbg"><b class="g-hdn">Member id [/b]<span class="mbg-nw">demonerrr</span></div> </td> </tr> </tbody></table><table> <tbody> <tr> <td class="orderDetails_newTextBold" style="padding-bottom: 2px"></td> <td class="orderDetails_newTextBold" style="padding-bottom: 1px"> <div class="mbg"><b class="g-hdn">Member id [/b]<span class="mbg-nw">demonerrr</span></div> </td> </tr> </tbody></table>

<table> <tbody> <tr> <td class="orderDetails_newTextBold" style="padding-bottom: 2px"></td> <td class="orderDetails_newTextBold" style="padding-bottom: 1px"> <div class="mbg"><b class="g-hdn">Member id [/b]<span class="mbg-nw">demonerrr</span></div> </td> </tr> </tbody></table>DemonerrEbay seller. Ordered 4 servos from them on 07/06/2012 paid via PayPal the same day. Never received them. Several emails to them back and forth. With them saying please don't open a claim or give us negative feedback. They kept me engaged past the 45 days where Icould not file a complaint. Talked with ebay and they said we see where you have really been patient with them, but sorry we can't help you. So I just bought a piece of this company for a few yankee green backs. If anyone would like to see all of the email conversation just pm me and I will send them to you. Remember the name of the company DEMONERR

CGRetired 09-21-2012 09:16 AM

RE: Don't buy from this company

This is why I don't use EBAY for anything. I got shafted by both them and a person I was selling to with no recourse. AND, I got the bad rating for having the audacity to complain about it. So, no EBAY for me.. not now, not ever.

CGr.

levram1 09-21-2012 10:04 AM

That's why you need paypal!!http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/js/f.../thumbs_up.gif

Raycamaro 09-21-2012 10:06 AM

I love ebay. I've had to receive refunds on two damaged planes over the years without the slightest problem. If I want to buy anything, I go to ebay first then check locally. Over the years, I've sold and bought motorcycles, cars and trucks on ebay. I've probably bought and sold over 60 RC planes and helis along with dozens of misc. RC items. With I feedback of 521 at 100%, I'm one happy customer. My two cents.

goirish 09-21-2012 11:44 AM

ORIGINAL: levram1

That's why you need paypal!!http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/js/f.../thumbs_up.gif
I paid for it by PayPal

goirish 09-21-2012 11:47 AM

ORIGINAL: Raycamaro

I love ebay. I've had to receive refunds on two damaged planes over the years without the slightest problem. If I want to buy anything, I go to ebay first then check locally. Over the years, I've sold and bought motorcycles, cars and trucks on ebay. I've probably bought and sold over 60 RC planes and helis along with dozens of misc. RC items. With I feedback of 521 at 100%, I'm one happy customer. My two cents.
Ido alot with Ebay and been problem free. I have 600 transactions todate

Gray Beard 09-21-2012 05:25 PM

They must be great talkers to get you to go over the time limit for paypal!! They must not know how many people will spread the word just from RCU!! Never heard of them but I'm not an ebay shopper. I will mention them out at the field too. The guys out there are big on line shoppers.

goirish 09-22-2012 03:39 AM

Ebay would not do anything, but, I got an email from PayPal and they opened a claim for me. They will give the seller 15 days to respond. Thank Heavens for PayPal.

jester_s1 09-22-2012 08:37 AM

If paypal doesn't fix it for you, you can dispute the charge with Visa or Mastercard which takes the decision out of Paypal's hands. For future reference, any seller that can't deliver the product or a refund within 2 weeks or so is a scammer. An honest seller who simply can't get the item shipped out for whatever reason will simply issue you a refund.

carrellh 09-22-2012 09:13 AM

Several emails to them back and forth. With them saying please don't open a claim or give us negative feedback. They kept me engaged past the 45 days where I could not file a complaint.
What did they say that made you believe they are not crooks? For me, on an order for common items like servos, the complaint/chargeback would have happened about 2 weeks after the order date.

goirish 09-22-2012 10:01 AM

ORIGINAL: carrellh

Several emails to them back and forth. With them saying please don't open a claim or give us negative feedback. They kept me engaged past the 45 days where I could not file a complaint.
What did they say that made you believe they are not crooks? For me, on an order for common items like servos, the complaint/chargeback would have happened about 2 weeks after the order date.

Coming from China, it showed a delivery date of approx. 15- 30 days. I think that most companies in China will put that for the delvery time frame.

Jester, I didnt use a credit card, I used my bank account.

Mr67Stang 09-22-2012 11:58 PM

I have had bad luck woth anything from China. If it's not in stock in a US warehouse... I do not order it. I consider "shipped from China" equal to "indefinate back order".

Mikecam 09-25-2012 09:47 PM

I had a bad Paypal experience and if I didn't have my Visa hooked up it could of been a $800 issue. 5 days later I had my money back from Visa. I would suggest not having your paypal account hooked up direct to the bank.