Community
Search
Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

23 gr Micro BL Motor Group Purchase

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2003, 03:06 AM
LTChip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 23 gr Micro BL Motor Group Purchase

I have an idea to get together a group purchase of the Yellow 23 gm micro brushless motors seen here:

http://www.yellow-bl.de/flightsystems.html

Since their seems not to be a distributor for this in the US why not use the power of this board to bring the shipping and retail price down through our collective buying power?

If you are interested then post in this thread. These things cost around $180 bucks a piece shipped to the US by a single customer.

I spoke with the manafacturer and it now looksn as though the price will be in the $90 range for the moto plus shipping if I can get 10 motors ordered at once.

This motor can be star wired to keep amps down or triangle wired for max power. Real flexibility. To change the wireing you merely have to solder the leads to different tabs on the case no rewinding!

Reports from the one guy who I know owns one are pretty good.

This is definately a "new to the US market" type product. But if you are interested and dont mind being a first adopter PM me or post here.

LT
Old 03-18-2004, 04:37 AM
PaulVi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 23 gr Micro BL Motor Group Purchase

Did this ever go anywhere... I have a PCW that I would like to go brushless with any thoughts