Community
Search
Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

Don Lein 190

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2014, 05:28 AM
voodoodb
My Feedback: (98)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Don Lein 190

Am hopeing one of you guys or gals can help me as I am too new to electrics what to do. I have a FW190 that i AM BUILDING and have decided to go electric so I dont have to moleste the cowling for a big gas engine. I have the following:

XM 6360 CA-11 210RPM Motor

XC 9036 HV 90amp 2-12 Lipo ESC

Flytown 4200mah 10S 30c Pack

Flttown 3000mah 10S 30c Pack

My question regards what prop to use. The literature with the motor says 20-22x14, but when I use that in the calc programs it comes back as running to hot and prop stall. Using the 400mah pack it gives me a WOT time of 3.21sec.

Can one of you gurus tell me if this is true and if so what would be a better option? I am looking for a good combination of speed and power as anyone would want with a warbird.

Thanks
in advance!!!!