Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

Arming switch on the Freedom Flyer Plane

Old 11-01-2003, 05:12 PM
RC-Captain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Arming switch on the Freedom Flyer Plane

I just experienced something new today. While trying my best to get a flight in, the PCB for the arming switch burned up......I could not beleive my eyes, this is mearly an on of switch with a relay which activates when the button is pushed .... Im truly shocked ! Can anybody explain exactly what the devil happened to it ? Thanks in advance because Im very curious to find an answer to this question.
Old 12-22-2003, 09:12 PM
DanaWatson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Arming switch on the Freedom Flyer Plane

Man, I'm sorry if this has absolutely nothing to do with what you just asked, but I have a question for you. How in the world did you get your Freedom Flyer to fly??

I just got one today and after 5 attempts and 2 props, I still couldn't get it into the air.

What's the deal?

Dana