Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

gearbox

Old 02-25-2004, 10:22 PM
SIDEWINDER 3D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default gearbox

I have a superstar ep and I going to make a 3d flyer out of the motor,speedcontroler,and the reacerver.
[sm=confused.gif] Iwhant to put a gearbox on the motor but I dont now what one i whuld need (I think it is a 600)

Justin
Old 02-25-2004, 11:23 PM
crashingagain

Default RE: gearbox

You need the greatplanes GD-600 gear box. If your going to use the speed controll that came with the superstar it wont be able to handle the cell count you will require for 3d with that motor. Those motors that came with the superstar(t-600) arent that good either, magnetic mayhem or endoplasmas make good $25 replacements.Do you already have your plane picked out? If not check out www.gwmp.net . This guy has used these gearbokes and can motors in some really nice planes he sells, and the price is right too
Old 02-25-2004, 11:44 PM
SIDEWINDER 3D

Default RE: gearbox

TX
i am going to make a ep vershon of the Gold B. edge profil
I need a plan that i can fly at my home (5 acers)

Justin