Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

setup question

Old 02-27-2004, 09:33 PM
crewchief_432

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default setup question

Can anyone help me on this, I was wondering if this setup will work for a 30" foamy factory ultimate bipe.

Himax 2015-5400
Castle Creations Pheonix 10
GWS D gearing w/ a 11x4.7 prop
Thunder Power 3s 1300mah
I probley will never go full throtle for more than a few seconds, and by the way tha plane weighs 9 oz rtf.
Thanks for the help.
Also I just hooked every thing up and the esc wont arm the throtle, I tryed my pheonix 25 with the same transmitter same settings and it worked fine.any ideas??? thanks.
Old 02-27-2004, 10:31 PM
Dr Kiwi

Default RE: setup question

Try dropping the slide adjustment for the throttle as low as it can go - sometimes the ESC can't see the 4 seconds of zero throttle it needs to arm.

Cheers, Phil
Old 02-27-2004, 10:39 PM
crewchief_432

Default RE: setup question

I tryed that I also tryed lowerind the epa on the transmitter. I was having trouble getting it in to programming mode the other day, but it was arming the throtle then now nothing. when you spin the prop the motor brake works but nothing else.thank you though. jeremy