Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

What do I need......

Old 03-12-2004, 06:09 PM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: , IN
Posts: 3
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What do I need......

As a newbie in R/C airplanes, I need some HELP! I recently bought a PT 40 and Airtronics Vangaurd FM radio. Along with that I got a park flyer Piper Cub. I need to know what I need to get the Cub flying. I would like to get some practice in with the Cub before learning with the PT 40. The Cub has no electronics at all. I would like to use my radio and I am unsure of what "Flight Pack" would be the one to buy. Can you pros suggest what I need and any tips to help me with this endeavor. Maybe some of you have all that I need for sale or know someone who does. Thanks in advance for the help.

Tailwinds & Blue Skies,

"It's never too late to become what you might have became."
Old 03-15-2004, 08:11 AM
Matt Kirsch
My Feedback: (21)
Matt Kirsch's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Spencerport, NY
Posts: 7,350
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What do I need......

You're going to need to be more specific about this "park flyer Piper Cub." There are several different ones, each with different requirements for equipment. Can you describe it at all? I'm assuming you bought this equipment used, as a lot.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.