Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

BV-208

Old 04-02-2004, 05:12 PM
rpmtech
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BV-208

Hi guys, I have a little scratch built BV-208 pusher speed 400 size, I put a Wattage cobalt motor{came with their pitts I converted to gas} and a 8 cell 1100mah nimh pack. It has decent power and flys and handles excellent, but the duration sucks, like 6 circuts and it's time to land. It has a apc 7-4 prop and wattage 30 amp esc. WHat to do for a little more time without making it too heavy with huge battery pack. Is there another pack that has similar dimensions but more mah? I can go longer but not much wider on the pack. Is the cobalt motor a hog? really dont want to buy a brushless and throw all this stuff in the bin...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Vs55779.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	371.5 KB
ID:	117946   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ez82943.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	301.3 KB
ID:	117947   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kp34437.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	329.3 KB