Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

Order of connectors on Cirrus receiver

Old 04-03-2004, 08:30 PM
CHEBURASHKA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Order of connectors on Cirrus receiver

Of the many things in my life I regret, I think I regret none more than purchasing a J3 trainer from Ebay. After discovering that the instructions were in Chinese, I went on to find that there was a nice little ball of silicone in the rudder servo which caused it to jam once in a while. Three jams was enough to destroy the airplane completely. Now I have this Abe Lincoln's axe thing going--I bought a new ARF kit (EasyStar) and new servos. Now I've found that this plane used a proprietary receiver with built-in servos, so I had to buy another receiver. I got the receiver today, a Cirrus 4 channel designed for the wattage Cessna/Corsair, and now I'm looking at 12 little pins and wondering which one is which.

I have an esc with three leads, a 400 motor with two wires coming from each terminal, and two three-wire servos. Can anyone tell me where the esc leads go, where the power goes in, whether I need a separate battery for the receiver (I'm using a 6cell 700MA unit)? I appreciate any help you can provide.

Thanks,

Cheburashka
Old 05-22-2005, 11:37 PM
layback2
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Order of connectors on Cirrus receiver

first esc has battery wrote on one end of it were to plug or hook it and motor on the other end of esc receiver to servos number 1 rudder number 2 flaps 3 esc plug thats it for a cirrus 4 channel