Community
Search
Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

Jeti JES 110 Programing Help me

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2004, 03:09 PM
rod2_hi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeti JES 110 Programing Help me

I just got a second hand EP Sig Rascal with a Speed 400 motor and a Jeti JES 110 speed control. There was no receiver in it and when I installed mine the throttle and rudder were reversed. I got them right with my transmitter and all seems OK, but I would like to know how to program the JES 110. From what I have read speed controllers go into programing mode when you energize them and the throttle is at full. Well I had the throttle full back when I first turned it on, but since it was reversed the speed control was beeping and I think it thought I was giving full throttle. I have read that the brake can be set on or off, and when it is off the control will beep when first initialized, it doesn't beep for me. And I would suspect that the timing could be altered. It's too windy for me to get out and try it, but I would like to know how to set it up correctly since I might have changed it by accident.
Can anyone out there point me to an on-line manual or give me set-up instructions? I have googled and webcrawlered and can't find anything.

Thanks, rod.
Old 04-10-2004, 09:30 PM
zorro

Default RE: Jeti JES 110 Programing Help me

Rod, try this site

http://www.jetimodel.cz/eng/hlavnien.htm

They have some zip files that you can look at which may help

Ed
Old 04-11-2004, 08:04 PM
rod2_hi

Thanks for the address, I looked and they have everything but the 110. I sent a request to them from the contact icon so maybe they will respond. Thanks again.
rod
Old 04-12-2004, 05:36 AM
zorro

ORIGINAL: rod2_hi

Thanks for the address, I looked and they have everything but the 110. I sent a request to them from the contact icon so maybe they will respond. Thanks again.
rod
Ok Rod, my guess is that the 110 will be the same as the other numbers in the same family of escs.

Good Luck
Ed