Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

esc wont program

Old 08-23-2005, 06:59 PM
thenamshow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default esc wont program

well i have a pixie 7 that i am using for my e-starter, it wont go into programming mode. i am using a 3 cell lithium batteryuntil my brushless motor gets it an th hobby store. so how can i get it programmed
Old 08-24-2005, 08:15 AM
Woody 51

Default RE: esc wont program

Not sure what you mean by the 2nd part of your message. Are you waiting for a Brushless motor , a Lipo pack or what?
What motor and battery type are you using with your Pixie 7?
Old 08-24-2005, 12:10 PM
thenamshow

Default RE: esc wont program

wel i oreder a brushless motor and esc for my U-CAN-DO-3D EP. i am using the pixie 7 with a brushed 400 motor. i already have a li-po and i need to buy more. but its a 3 cell li-po. i just cant get the pixie 7 into program mode to accept my li-po