Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives
Reload this Page >

***JETI Brushless controller programing question***

Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

***JETI Brushless controller programing question***

Old 09-18-2005, 12:15 PM
aero-addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***JETI Brushless controller programing question***

Does any know the programing sequence for a JETI ADVANCE 30-3P Brusless controller? This is the predicessor to the newer ADVANCE PLUS and is programed through your tranmitter using a series of beeps. All I could find on JETI's site was how to turn the brake on and off. I need to know the sequnces for changing the hard/soft timing and to set it for Li-po batteries (which may be an auto detect setting, I don't know). I am running a mega 16/15/4 can motor with a 2100mAh 3S Li-po pack so I think I need to set the controller for soft timing. Also, do I need to set the cut-off voltage? I would love to hear from anyone that could offer some advice or sugestions. Thanks, Bart
Old 09-19-2005, 11:19 PM
theHarpmanDan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ***JETI Brushless controller programing question***

hello,
I have the 18 amp version...to set the timing mode....

disconect battery

push your throttle all the way up

connect battery and wait for beeps

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, ect. is timing mode one .....Beep Beep, Beep Beep, Beep beep, ect. is timing mode two. (outrunner mode)

once you hear it beeping once (consecutivley) close the throttle to set it in that mode......if you want it in mode two...close it while it is in the two beep sequence....that is it..it will beep once to let you know it is armed...and it is ready.

hope this helped...I would check from jeti's online instructions...I have found it before...through an internet search.

theharpman.