Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives
Reload this Page >

Hacker A20 shaft keeper pin(how do I get it on?)

Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

Hacker A20 shaft keeper pin(how do I get it on?)

Old 10-12-2005, 09:03 PM
skid_68
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hacker A20 shaft keeper pin(how do I get it on?)

Sorry, I believe its called a lock ring. It kinda looks like this.

Hello,

Could one of you tell me how to get the little black washer shaped shaft keeper pin back onto the shaft? Ive lost one from it flying acrossed the room, and broke another one trying to get it on. What is the best, easiest way to get these tiny little *******s back on?

BTW: nose dive from 10 feet up onto asphalt, and the hacker just smiles. No damage.

Old 10-13-2005, 07:33 AM
Captain Ducman
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hacker A20 shaft keeper pin(how do I get it on?)

I went to auto zone, they sell a pair of pliers with assorted tips for this application. Make sure you get the ones that EXPAND the ring, cause they make the same looking pliers that CONTRACT the rings.

I think one is called a lock ring the other is a circlip.

Hope this helps.
Ducman