Community
Search
Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

KMS Brushless

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2005, 11:53 AM
Rambo-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KMS Brushless

Has anyone used the KMS model # KBM 31/09? I'm looking for a economical motor to replace the junkola the Chinesse sent me in a Edge foamie i ordered off EBAY.Otherwise the plane seems to be ok flightwise as i did get 5 or 6 flightes from that thing before it went sour.I've had wiring problems with that motor from the get go so i'm glad it gave out.Anyways will it swing a 10/4.7 at least 5800rpms?Thats what the old one did when it ran normal <thank goodness i checked it then>.BTW that was with 3S lipo power.Please refrain from blasting me for buying a cheapie motor or plane as i'll probably still go out and bargain hunt because more often than not i get good deals.Thanks
Old 11-06-2005, 01:22 PM
jdetray

Default RE: KMS Brushless

[link=http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=407930&highlight=kbm+]Here is a short thread on these motors.[/link] Perhaps you can get some answers there.

- Jeff
Old 11-15-2005, 02:34 AM
twiztidbowler
Banned
My Feedback: (-1)

Default RE: KMS Brushless

I have a KMS 31/08 in my mono rail which is that weird 3d airplane from Charger rc and its swings a APC 10x4.7 prop and has plenty of power Great motors I also used it in my alfa warbird using a 9x6 sf prop and it to flew great One caution is to lock tite the set screw which holds the mount onto the motor or will loosen in flight