Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

Maxi motor

Old 06-04-2006, 02:21 PM
sj3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Maxi motor

Does anyone know the specs on the Maxi 12 brushless motor? How many amps? Its hard to find any info on this motor.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:42 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Maxi motor

sj3
This is all I could find for you.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_43...tm.htm#4331135

It is a Maxi 12 brushless outrunner-940rpm #23715. I have a 9by4.7 prop on it. I am not sure about the battery because it doesnt have anything on it besides a warning label. I bought everything from rc-dymond. They have a website, but I dont see my motor on it.

http://www.motoking.com/order_motor_brushless.htm

MAXI 12 OUTRUNNER Very efficient for large propellers in direct drive. Sounds like a turbine. 2/3 Lipos and 9x4.7-10x4.7 props awesome thrust and long life. Backmount available

Perhaps if you would contact one or both of these hobby shops they can supply all the info that you need.

rc-dymond.com.
ttp://www.motoking.com/order_motor_brushless.htm

Good Luck
max-nix
Old 06-05-2006, 09:46 PM
sj3

Default RE: Maxi motor

thanks for the reply