Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

How much will a standard 370 with 6.60:1 fly?

Old 09-13-2006, 01:30 AM
Cody_Rules

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How much will a standard 370 with 6.60:1 fly?

i cant afford to buy another brushless motor and i just got a new arf (ultimate 3d fx) got all my servos in and realized i had a 370 i could throw in the gearbox thaqt came with the plane do yall think it will even get off the ground? im gonna attempt tomorrow
Old 09-13-2006, 09:14 AM
Slo-V Flyer

Default RE: How much will a standard 370 with 6.60:1 fly?

As long as the plane is about 14-18 oz, I think it will fly, though a little anemic. Try to use a small Lipo 2 or 3 cell lipo with 15-20 amp discharge to be safe, if not, then maybe 7-8 cell Nimh AAA or smaller pack. What prop are you gonna use? 11 inch or the 12x6?

Im assuming that is the red E-flite Ultimate FX 3d?
Old 09-14-2006, 09:34 PM
Cody_Rules

Default RE: How much will a standard 370 with 6.60:1 fly?

yea it is the red ultimate well it flew for a total of 45 seconds untilthe motor burned up lol im buying an eflite 400 ourunner tomorrow gonna fly with a 12x4.7 should do ok