Community
Search
Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

HELP WITH POWER 10BL

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2006, 01:30 PM
Hermann300

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP WITH POWER 10BL

Hey guys, I just got an E-flite Power 10BL for my Brio because the hacker A30-28 turned out to be little for the plane, anyway, I need advice on what prop to use for 3D & pattern, I am using a 11x7e APC, fly's very fast but fell under powered for the hover... so I will really appreciate any advice... Thanks

Hermann

Setup

HS-55's all around
Electron 6
Power 10BL w/ APC 11x7
e-flite 40Amp Esc
Old 09-22-2006, 02:17 PM
Matt Kirsch
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HELP WITH POWER 10BL

As some general advice, to get more 3D thrust and less speed, increase prop diameter and decrease pitch.

What battery are you using? The reason it may seem underpowered is because you're overloading the battery. To take advantage of this motor, you really should have a battery that's at least 2000mAh in size, rated 20C or better to take the 30Amp draw you should prop it for at full throttle.