Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

shock flyer on a park 370 1370kv outrunner

Old 10-03-2006, 01:20 AM
bluemagic98

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default shock flyer on a park 370 1370kv outrunner

Hi

i got a shock flyer and i want to use the setup I had last year on a flatout reflections. its a e-flight 370 out runner 1370kv outrunner with a 1320mah 7.4v13c/20c burst pack and a 10 X 4.7 prop. Im about to buy another battery and was considering a smaller pack like a 730 and proping down a tad as i feel the biger prop and battery is a tad over kill. I even considered a park 300 motor but adding more$ to this wasnt my first plan and i was wondering how a 20A e-flight ESC would work with that? purchasing this stuff is allways a shot in the dark. Any amount of help is appreciated.