Community
Search
Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

Jeti controler plug

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2006, 02:19 PM
ka0hyz
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeti controler plug

I got a AXI4120/18 motor and iam useing a Jeti Advance70-3P opto for controller,It has a JR plug on it and my equipment is futaba,I beleive all I need to do is reverse the 3 channel or throttle switch in reverse and all will be ok..Does this sound like I got it rite?
Thanks,,just new to electric flight and setup..
Thomas
[email protected]
Old 11-03-2006, 07:38 PM
pilotpete2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Jeti controler plug

Thomas,
Sounds like you have it pretty well sorted out, the only other item to remember when pluging in a "universal" style servo plug is that it can be plugged in backwards on a Futaba receiver as there is no key, no biggie though since if reversed it just won't work, no smoke gets let out or any other unpleasantries, just observe that the colors of the wires match up with the Futaba servo wires, of course now they muddy things up by changing color schemes on some newer stuff, so orange=red, brown=black and yellow=white on many newer cables