Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

MY Brushless esc is confusing me

Old 12-21-2006, 02:05 AM
sputnikxxx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MY Brushless esc is confusing me

I bought a 18 amp brushless esc from bidproduct.com, It is one of those that beeps and you have to program it with the transmitter stick, It came with no instructions at all so I went to the site and noticed that there were manuals for there brushless esc's the problem is I dont understand the manual's one bit... I looked at 2 different manuals, and neither seem to look correct and seem to play beeps in different orders than what the one I have is doing.... kinda sounds like it plays mickey mouse music at first...

problem is I started changing this and that and im not sure what I done, and I cant get it back to default settings... any one got experience with these... I believe they are the same ones going on ebay, advertized as the mystery brand