Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

best brushless system ?

Old 01-01-2007, 03:08 PM
Raad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default best brushless system ?

al salam alaikum ,

hello all , i wanted some help in selecting a brushless system and battery for the python i built from Mr Mark Ritinger design from rcgroups ..he had a 400 6v motor on it , but i am searching for a complete set brushless system that is close to 400 size ...like everyone else i don't want to pay alot .. please advice or point out some hits .. the flying weight should be around 20 oz. the original design was supposed to be 15.5oz. flying weight .. but since this is my first build i am guessing mine is a lil heavier .i have attached a picture of the plane.

thank u
Raad,
[email protected]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ki19056.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	588292   Click image for larger version

Name:	Yt61463.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	588293  
Old 01-01-2007, 04:32 PM
nickj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: best brushless system ?

wa alaikum as-salam, Raad. Brushless and low cost don't really go hand-in-hand. You might try checking the [link=http://www.hobby-lobby.com/brushless-motors.htm]hobby-lobby[/link] website for brushless systems. They have a good selection for just about any weight and type of plane. The AXI Silver 2212 series should work for your application, and aren't too expensive.
Old 01-01-2007, 04:41 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default RE: best brushless system ?

This question can probably be better answered in the Electric's forum. I'm going to move the thread over there. You might also try asking it on RCU's sister site, [link=http://www.wattflyer.com]www.wattflyer.com[/link] . That entire site is dedicted to electrics.

Hope you can find your answer

Ken