Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives
Reload this Page >

can i use 3 servos with a castle creations 10?

Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

can i use 3 servos with a castle creations 10?

Old 03-21-2007, 07:01 AM
gregziemba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default can i use 3 servos with a castle creations 10?

I was just woundering if i could put three on a castle creations 10? I know it says on the website it can take it. But was woundering if anyboady had problems with it?
Old 03-21-2007, 08:57 AM
Glacier Girl
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: can i use 3 servos with a castle creations 10?

yes and no. I believe Castle says so, but it also states the size you can use. So don't expect it to hold up to digital servos. Extreme example, but there is a reason they tell you the size it will run.
Old 03-21-2007, 09:10 AM
WhtBronco

Default RE: can i use 3 servos with a castle creations 10?

I run 4 sub-micro servos(GWS Naro std) from my CC10 without any trouble. So far I have 46 hours flight time on this setup flying 3D.

I have also run 4 sub-micro digital servos and a gyro on my CC35 in a helicopter.

You just need to make sure you're servos are not pulling more than 1.5amps for the older units or 3amps for some of the newer CC ESC's. You'll likely need to stall a servo or 2 to pull that much though.