Community
Search
Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

Eflite 370 BL/CC Phx 25 ESC compatibility

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 05:27 PM
trapman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eflite 370 BL/CC Phx 25 ESC compatibility

I have an E-Flite Tribute with the 370 brushed motor and ESC. I want to upgrade to the E-Flite Park 370 4100 Kv. The Castle Creations Phoenix 25 looks to be an excellent ESC that would serve me well down the road. However, it states it is for a sensorless motor. I do not know what that means but want to know if the two are compata\ible. If not, what ESC would be a good choice. While I am at it, I plan to use a Thunder Power 1320 3S battery and a 12x6E prop.

Any assistance will be appreciated.
Old 05-01-2007, 06:02 PM
MrMulligan
My Feedback: (314)

Default RE: Eflite 370 BL/CC Phx 25 ESC compatibility

I think you've chosen pretty well. I use CC Phoenix 25's with EFlite 400's and they work well. I also use the programmer that CC sells and it is worth it. I have a 370 going into an autogyro and the ESC will be a Phoenix 25.
Old 05-01-2007, 08:02 PM
trapman

Default RE: Eflite 370 BL/CC Phx 25 ESC compatibility

Thanks for the input MrMulligan.

I will put the order in tomorrow. Have been in the hobby for a long time but this electric lingo and equipment is way new to me. I read a lot on this forum so am learning thanks to folks like you.