Community
Search
Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

Spektrum AR 6200/Hyperion Brushless reg.

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 03:42 PM
harry hover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spektrum AR 6200/Hyperion Brushless reg.

Hi!
Have been troubling for at least two weeks to get a Spektrum AR 6200 to cooperate with a Hyperion Titan 50A SBEC Brushless regulator.The Spektrum receiver led`s are flashing everytime I try to hook these two together.The power source is a Lipo 3S 2200mha.The Voltage out from the regulator is 5.03V.When I take a regular receiver battery 4.8V and connect with the receiver, the leds light up and the receiver acts normally.The measured volt on this batterypack is 5,38. Anyone here with similar problems? Solutions?.Tried two different regulators with same result.
Old 01-18-2008, 10:48 PM
Matt Kirsch
My Feedback: (21)

Default RE: Spektrum AR 6200/Hyperion Brushless reg.

About the only thing I can think of here is reverse polarity. It won't hurt the receiver, but the receiver won't work.

Make sure you've got the plug in the right way 'round, and make sure the voltage is coming out the correct pins.
Old 01-20-2008, 08:37 PM
harry hover

Default RE: Spektrum AR 6200/Hyperion Brushless reg.

Hi!
Problem solved.Changed the Hyperion titan 50 esc sbec with a opto type esc. Connected a separate 6v regulator in parallell with the esc.Now it`s working!!! Apperently the Spektrum AR 6200 receiver needs 6V instead of 4,8V to function properly.