Community
Search
Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

Different motor for parkzone j3-cub BL

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 05:26 AM
mazjag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Different motor for parkzone j3-cub BL

Does anybody know what motor you could put in a Parkzone J-3 cub brushless that would have the same or greater power than the stock one?The stock one bends prop shaft easily and won`t come apart very good to work on.maybe an E-flite 400,but which one? a prop recommendation would be great as well...thx...jason
Old 01-31-2008, 10:34 AM
rob737
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: Different motor for parkzone j3-cub BL

good luck on this one......i had the same problem. my prop shaft got bent and i could not figure out how to take the assembley apart to fix it. i took two pairs of pliars and got VERY lucky on the first try of bending it back. the shaft is an inexpensive part, if you can figure out how to replace it. hope somebody here on the forum can help! rob
Old 02-01-2008, 05:53 AM
mazjag

Default RE: Different motor for parkzone j3-cub BL

I have actually gone on ebay and found a 3mm prop saver from Heads Up RC to help with that.The set screws on the origianl motor are a joke.I`m a Jaguar tech by trade I have not found a good way to get those out except to drill them and put two more in another spot on the can....