Community
Search
Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

need a brushless motor for my stryker f-27

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 09:54 PM
windfou

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need a brushless motor for my stryker f-27

hi everybody,

a few days ago i bought a stryker f-27b and i want to use my typhoon2 3d rx+esc+servo+ to convert it to brushless .
i heard that the motor of the typhoon is weak and i search for a good motor for my set up , some people say just buy the stock brushless
motor of the f-27c but want something better power quality for the bucks! if someone can tell where i can find of just the number of the model just let's me a message thank you and have a good flight!!!
Old 03-16-2008, 11:13 PM
ozrcboy

Default RE: need a brushless motor for my stryker f-27

Hi Windfu,

An inrunner around 2800kv rated to at least 25A constant with a 3s LiPo and a 5.5x4.5 prop should make life interesting. I've seen the Align BL 430L 2800kv motor used quite successfully in this sort of application.

Cheers,
Oz.
Old 10-28-2008, 08:35 PM
gregam

Default RE: need a brushless motor for my stryker f-27

dons rc has some awsome custom wound motors for f-27( wicked motors )check them out 3 or 4cell 130+mph only30 bucks -stock brushless motor runs about 60 bucks