Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

Mystery Pentium-30a ESC setup problems!!

Old 04-20-2008, 10:13 AM
smithurst64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mystery Pentium-30a ESC setup problems!!

hi all!
ive just recently build a 3dbatix extra330 and ive got problems with my ESC
i bought a Mystery Pentium-30a off ebay along with an outrunner brushless motor and im having trouble setting it up. everything works but i cant program the ESC to use full movement on my handset. [:@] ive only got around 10% movement on the stick and that puts it from 0 to 100% power almost instantly. has anyone got one of these and had the same problems?? i have downloaded various manuals off the net and the setup sequence seemd to be different to what my controller is doing.
when i get in to setup this is what happens:
beep
beep
beep beep
beep beep
beep beep beep
beep beep beep
and keeps going in a continuous loop. none of these beeps resemble the beeps on the instructions. please can someone [:@]advise me on what to do as i am getting very frustrated and want to get out and fly my plane!!
thanks
baz
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Wu61290.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	933148  
Old 04-10-2010, 10:41 PM
iannor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mystery Pentium-30a ESC setup problems!!

hi i have bought a mystery pentium 30a esc and motor of ebay and have the same problem as you i was wondering if you have got yours working yet

if you have how from iannor