Community
Search
Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

Hobbywing/Turnigy ESC glitching

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 04:53 AM
Andy McC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hobbywing/Turnigy ESC glitching

Hopefully someone can assist with this problem. I have been using a 30A Hobbywing/Turnigy ESC for the last 2 years. I was using it with a Ubec from the same company and have had no problem until recently. I have not changed anything ie motor/receiver/ battery etc and about 2 weeks ago I conducted a range check before flying (luckily)and discovered I had almost no range. Everything starts twitching at about 10 metres. I tried a new receiver, disconnected the Ubec, unplugged servos and anything else I could think of. After exhausting everything I have to conclude the ESC has a problem. Has anyone else had this happen, ie a ESC suddenly start to cause problems in range. Thanks