Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

Castle treated me very well!

Old 03-21-2009, 05:29 PM
Vinnie6

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Castle treated me very well!

My thunderbird 54 gave out on the bench. When plugging in the battery, all it did was repeat the initialization tone. I sent it in and had it back just ten days later. No charge. Under warranty. I asked for the receipt and my Dean's connector back, and they did it! Cudos to Castle.
Old 03-21-2009, 05:34 PM
toywizard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Castle treated me very well!

Now thats customer service! That great and the way it should be.

I love Castle's stuff and have never had one fail. I run several Phenix25's 35's & 45's as well as Thunderbird 18.

Old 03-28-2009, 07:52 PM
juggler-3310

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Castle treated me very well!

I own a wide range of Castle Creations Phoenix speed controllers and Berg receivers. Whenever I have had a question or required some sort of service (which is rare with these products) Castle took care of the problem at no charge. Their customer service is second to none, and they have a stellar technical staff to boot. I will continue to buy their products and recommend them to others as long as I am an active member in this hobby. I only wish other companies would follow their lead in providing the type of customer support that they do.

juggler