Community
Search
Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

brushed esc problem

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 12:34 PM
sadmnk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default brushed esc problem

any body know about turborix esc. i have a 30a brushed esc to put in a davy systems fly baby ive had for a long time .hooked up mtr,rec.batt. then there is on/off switch.everything hooked up only servos work no mtr,they say push arming button but there is not a button just on/off switch. do i need to put in button if so how do you do that .thanks
Old 09-24-2009, 09:18 AM
soarhead-RCU

Default RE: brushed esc problem

Not familiar with that ESC but if you are useing a Futaba TX sometimes you have to reverse the throttle servo switch to get the motor run to work. Also some need you to advance the throttle to full and hold for a few seconds and then retard and hold for a few seconds and the advance it and it willl work..........

Hope this works
Bob
Old 09-27-2009, 08:19 PM
OEMFlyer

With some brushed escs you have to hold the throttle on your transmitter to wide open for a few seconds and then return it to full off before the throttle will arm.
Sorry, I didn't read all of the previous post. What he said!
Old 09-28-2009, 11:14 AM
sadmnk

figured it out had it pluged into batt. on rec. not a servo port been out of the hobbie for a wile thanks for all your replys