Community
Search
Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

looking for replacement

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2009, 02:40 PM
skater_719
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for replacement

I'm looking for some motors I can use instead of the 2410 1200kv motors that came in my nitroplanes catalina. Want to stick to cheapies like from HK or any other of those cheap chinese websites. thanks for any help.
Old 11-30-2009, 10:38 PM
alaursen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: looking for replacement

Hi Skater,

From the looks of the aircraft, this 1530 KV motor may work. You can get it from rtfrcairplanes.com as the spare parts to the Skyartec Cessna 182 for $16 with free shipping. I bought any extra one and the construction seems very good. I measured current at full power and it is about 12 amps at 11.1 volts to the ESC using a 3S/1100 Lipo. They also have a compatible18 amp BLESC that I like for $19.

Art

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Om32261.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	1323996