Notices
Brushed/Brushless motors, speed controls, gear drives Discuss all aspects of brushless motors, brushed motors, speed controls (ESC's), gear drives and propellers in this forum.

One Dime RC ESC Help !

Old 03-22-2010, 07:51 PM
Capjun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default One Dime RC ESC Help !

I bought a 25 amp esc at a swap meet. I was told that iit is new (still in package, but nothing on the package at all), and it was made by One Dime RC. I can't find any info on this , or anything else from One Dime RC. Does anyone know about this esc ? I'd like to have a manual ,or some info on how to program this thing. Do I need to program it ?, or is it plug and play?
Thanks for any help
Old 03-22-2010, 10:28 PM
jdetray

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: One Dime RC ESC Help !

One Dime RC has a web site, but it contains nothing except a couple of lines of non-English characters.
http://www.onedimerc.com/

This could mean they are out of business.

If you perform a Google search for One Dime RC you will find a few references scattered around the web, but none of them seem very helpful.

- Jeff