Community
Search
Notices
Car Nitro & Gas Engines Discuss all aspects of Nitro and Gas rc car engines here!

Go .21 3 port R-spec

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 07:45 PM
hrdcoreglf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Go .21 3 port R-spec

Got it this past friday and forgot the heat gun at the shop. Yeah I wasn't to happy. So I port and polished it. This thing has insane pinch. Just had to make sure I got it up to temp before I cranked it so I don't damage the conecting rod. Monday just ran the first tank of break-in today. This engine is like a caged tiger. I could tell it just wanted to, well not to sound funny but, GO. It idled puuurrrfectly. It ran at 210 the entire tank. I will keep you posted through break-in and tune. I think I'm going to be happy with this engine.
Old 04-28-2008, 08:16 PM
nitro stan

Default RE: Go .21 3 port R-spec

i just broke in my GO .28 sport, its a BEAST
Old 04-30-2008, 12:40 PM
hrdcoreglf

Tuesday, tank 2 and 3 this engine is sweet for a budget race engine. I gave it a liitle more throttle and it has great power. Think I may go from 13t CB to a 14t CB. Man when you have a engine that wants to shred it up, it is hard not to give it gas. Patience, patience. I hope I can a couple of tanks through it this evening. I am wondering how many tanks on this engine before I can stop using heat gun to get it to turn over?
Old 05-06-2008, 03:40 PM
hrdcoreglf

Well took it to the track this weekend. For the price this engine is the shiznit. I ran a few tanks slowly around the track, then started tuning. I was outrunning everything on the track by the end of the day. Yes it will keep up and pass a V-Spec. I will have to switch to a 14t CB, but that is the only change I plan to make. I had everybody on the driverstand asking what engine I was running, they were surprised at the answer I gave. Even more surprised at the price. So far so good. I love this engine.