Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Full Scale planes, cars, helis, boats > Cars & Trucks - Full Scale
Getting RocHobby 1/6 RC Willys Jeep from Banggood from wife for Birthday >

Getting RocHobby 1/6 RC Willys Jeep from Banggood from wife for Birthday

Notices
Cars & Trucks - Full Scale Discuss full scale cars & trucks here

Getting RocHobby 1/6 RC Willys Jeep from Banggood from wife for Birthday

Old 06-03-2022, 12:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Getting RocHobby 1/6 RC Willys Jeep from Banggood from wife for Birthday

Hi everyone, I am new here.
Found out I'm getting a 1/6 RC Willys jeep for my birthday from my wife, saw her ordering it without her knowing it.
The jeep looks fantastic, but are there any problems with it I should know of?
Also, how easy is it to mod? it needs a few things added to it to make it look better and more like a real 1941 WW2 Willys Jeep, Like the back window in the canvas top, the toolboxes with lids, have the back seat fold up, ect,ect and
Is it possible to move the battery to another spot under the jeep frame, say under the floor right under where the back seat is? I really don't like where that box is in the Jeep which the battery is under.

Thanks