Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > CEN Racing
Reload this Page >

Genesis – 3rd gear engagement settings

Community
Search
Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

Genesis – 3rd gear engagement settings

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2004, 01:34 PM
UTvols

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Genesis – 3rd gear engagement settings

CEN or Andrew can either of you guys please us out with the third gear engagement settings. Everyone that I have seen in multiple online forums appears to be having the same problem with third gear.

I have personally spent many hours trying to dial in third gear and have been unsuccessful thus far. At this point I would feel more confident if I started all over again from the factory default settings.

Can you please post how many turns from all the way tight the factory settings are for the two adjustment screws? Or even better give us the settings from how many turns out from all the way tight from your trucks that are properly engaging third gear.

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.
Old 07-08-2004, 07:48 PM
Gulliver Foyle

Default RE: Genesis – 3rd gear engagement settings

I second that.
Old 07-11-2004, 11:05 PM
tomandemmy
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Genesis – 3rd gear engagement settings

UTVols,

We recommend setting the 2nd speed to 5 1/2 turns out (both screws equally) and the third speed at 6 1/2-7 turns out (both screws equally). Hope this helps out.

In the meantime I dont have an actual date when we will post the announcment but please bare with us as we are working very hard to address the issues with the first batch of trucks.

Best Regards
CEN Racing
hope this helps anyone i still havent got 3rd gear waiting on some parts from cen to replace broken ones.post if you get 3rd gear.