Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > CEN Racing
Reload this Page >

cen racing future projects

Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

cen racing future projects

Old 12-31-2006, 04:38 AM
Digital Ninja

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cen racing future projects

iam wondering if Cen racing has any future developments that they would bring out next year, also does cen normally concenrate on nitro rc cars, was wondering maybe cen can design a touring electric car, which would be great! hopefully both belt and shaft driven with good competition to other brands, lol ( just hoping these things)

i was going to play around with the ct4s chassis a bit and try to see if it can be transformed to an electric but yea havnt done anything yet.

cya

happy new year!! guys and keep up the good stuff
Old 12-31-2006, 11:39 AM
Scouser

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: cen racing future projects

If I remember correctly, CEN were quizzed on this before and they said they had no plans to venture into the area of electric trucks/saloons. To my knowledge only Kyosho have competititive models in every area of RC. Shame really, everyone is jumping on the truggy band wagon but ignoring areas that are primed for 'new blood' to move into a class. 1:10 scale nitro trucks and 1:10 scale 2wd electric trucks spring to mind. Maybe as the company expands they will look at the electrics more closely but I doubt it will be any time soon mate![]
Old 01-09-2007, 01:31 PM
Scouser

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: cen racing future projects

Just read on the CEN forum that the company is looking into making electric off road buggy/truck. Could you confirm or deny?