Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > CEN Racing
Reload this Page >

any cen racers in new york?

Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

any cen racers in new york?

Old 07-25-2007, 06:35 PM
chris246810

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any cen racers in new york?

hello i was just wondering if there are any cen racers that go to floyd bennet field?
Old 07-25-2007, 08:35 PM
Chubbysdad
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: any cen racers in new york?

my buddy goes to that field and he has the mutilator. Always looking for others to run with.
Old 07-26-2007, 06:51 PM
chris246810

hello is he on the forum? if so what is his name? i would like to have a nother cen racer there i might be there tomorrow afternoon if its not raiing out.
Old 07-26-2007, 07:58 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hi chris, i am his buddy, we usually get together there on the weekends, i either fly at the flying field, do some laps on road at the track with the 1/8 or 1/10 class or i do some bashing off road, usually a few guys get together. If you want you can email or pm me. [email protected]

where in the city are you?
Old 07-26-2007, 08:39 PM
chris246810

hello oh ok cool. well do they have a dirt track also for my gst? i was there a year ago and they only had one track. is it different now? i would like to race but right now i am just getting used to my ct5 and the speed and stuf looking for some open track time so i dotn have to worry about hitting any one elses cars
Old 07-27-2007, 05:42 PM
ehroof

no dirt only onroad, there is an offroad track in the bronx at gun hill rd. If you go early on the weekends or during the week its usually pretty empty but during the summer on the weekends is usually pretty busy at the track, we usually get together by the archery range or marine park in bklyn to run off road.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:07 PM
chris246810

i was in floyd bennet field today this afternoon running my ct5 it was pretty empty just three for four other people were there. its a good thing it was empty cause i was all over the track and had to get used to it. i was worried of hitting into others cars. but everthing went well i hit the wall three times maybe more and i flipped twice but nothing was damaged thank god. compared to other cars mine is a little slower they were faster then me and not even sliding i dont know how they did it. well it wascool. when yous running off road?
Old 07-29-2007, 08:52 PM
ehroof

we were going to go today but it rained all day so it looks like next weekend.
Old 07-31-2007, 05:00 PM
rob123

Hi chris my name is Robert: I too have a cen gst7.7 and I live in the bronx. I was thinking to my self the same Question you are asking on this forum, I wonder who else runs the cen vehicle besides my self and sure enough you done my thinking for me. So we are going to have to hook up some day so we can run and have some fun. There is only one down falt on my part. My truck is disassembled for now because i'm in the middle of working on my other cars and never got back to it.[&o] But I better get started and as soon as I do I will give you heads up on it!!!![sm=shades_smile.gif]
Old 08-01-2007, 08:12 PM
chris246810

yeah thats cool keep me in mind we can bash or race together