Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > CEN Racing
Reload this Page >

Nemi no cost steering upgade!

Community
Search
Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

Nemi no cost steering upgade!

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 09:27 AM
Bluebrew
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nemi no cost steering upgade!

Thought I might pass along some no cost tweeks to Nemi owners who may want more steering. 1st thing I did was remove the rubber insulaters from the servo mounting tabs. Screw that sucker down solid! Then I moved the pushrod outward a couple of holes on the servo arm (you will need to re-center afterwards). I already had the servo saver as tight as it would go (still too loose IMO) but just those two mods improved steering ALOT! I went one step further and flipped the servo saver thumbwheel over giving much more ability to tighten the steering up. Dont' tighten too much or the plastic steering arm will strip (easy fix with aluminum arm but now the servo might get mad... oh well). The out of the box turning circle was about 25 ft, now it's more like 5ft. and even with the steering rate at 120% it still doesn't hit the locks (no EPA needed)! DISCLAIMER:If you do these mods, I wouldn't go cryin' to CEN if the servo takes a poop.
Old 10-14-2007, 01:33 PM
jombo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nemi no cost steering upgade!

dude, if your nemesis was turning in a 25 ft circle and now its 5 you had a problem with your steering. mine even in the grass would turn on a 7 or 8 ft circle and no mods were done.
Old 10-14-2007, 02:17 PM
The Real Dogman

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Nemi no cost steering upgade!

ORIGINAL: Bluebrew

DISCLAIMER:If you do these mods, I wouldn't go cryin' to CEN if the servo takes a poop.
LOL!!