Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > CEN Racing
Reload this Page >

CEN MT2 Resto/Rebuild Project

Community
Search
Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

CEN MT2 Resto/Rebuild Project

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 12:24 PM
elven wizard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CEN MT2 Resto/Rebuild Project

The Cen 3.0 is even a better version of the Fun Factor models. I like the rally model
Old 12-06-2008, 12:53 PM
93firebird

ORIGINAL: elven wizard

The Cen 3.0 is even a better version of the Fun Factor models. I like the rally model
They are not very durable though, they like to break every time out. Shock towers fold over like they are made out of paper, diff gears strip quicker than a stripper working for a Benjamin.
Old 12-06-2008, 05:51 PM
elven wizard

I made my Fun Factor really reliable, I put the updated drive cups, body posts, and always, ALWAYS make sure your pinion is aligned well with the gears and engine mount screws tignted.
Old 12-09-2008, 06:00 PM
azzman

Long live the MT2!
It certainly taught me a lot about Nitro RC...

I still have all my stuff if anybody interested...JT chassis...ali brake seat...steel 2 speed...single speed...ARO shock towers...nearly 2 complete cars...TMaxx susp parts...heapsand heaps...
Old 01-01-2009, 08:20 AM
Scouser

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: cenracer1

Scouser... Good to see you are still around and have the FF....and are willing to race it...I see you are still running the stock NT16... I sometimes wish I kept mine, but it funded a Brushless setup for my Motorcycle so it had to go... the guy I sold it to still e-mails me on occasion telling my how it still kicks butt... the T-maxx drivetrain and shocks really helped keep it together... He's running an OS18CVRX in there like I had and cannot believe the power... I would love to race my T-maxx against your Cen.. It would be interesting.. I'm running OS power in there as well, And if I lose, I'll break out the Mamba Rustler......LOL
cenracer, good to see the old faces still around the forum!
I did try an OS15 cvrx in the FF for a while but to be honest I found the NT16 more reliable and not really lacking too much in the power department. I have re-sleeved the motor recently but have yet to break it in, I am waiting for the weather to warm up a bit before I try to start it up!! I did consider racing the GS but the old FF is still my favourite. I can race the CEN in the monster truck class which will be interesting as I will be racing against Revos and Savages mainly. I am confident that the Savages will be left in the dust but there should be a good race against the Revos, especially some of the big block ones![X(]
A race would be fun for sure, if you beat me with the Mamba Rustler I would have to break out the LRP/Trakpower AE T4!! I have been racing it in the stadium truck class over here and that thing absolutely flies!
I will post up the results of the nitro meeting to let you know how the little CEN did. The date has yet to be confirmed as there is so much orgaisation to do. The meeting is getting support from all the UK distributors who are all giving kits as prizes! Should be alot of fun plus all the proceeds are going to a very good cause.
Old 01-01-2009, 08:46 AM
DanBP

So to Hybrid: did you finish your car yet?
Old 12-14-2009, 10:43 PM
The Hybrid

Hey everyone Im back, and sadly no the restore/rebuild went on hold for the past year but I do plan on reassembling it soon, I will keep you all posted on the progress...
Old 02-01-2010, 05:48 PM
sk0rponok

hello i have a TON of cen mt2 parts
aswell as a rolling chassis
i have basically 4 to 8 of all plastic parts
hopup aluminum shocks
2 chassis
engine with hopup cooling head
rc solutions rollcage
all driveshafts x4