RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   CEN Racing (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/cen-racing-310/)
-   -   it with sadness (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/cen-racing-310/4691400-sadness.html)

azzman 08-30-2006 08:19 PM

it with sadness

Hi fellow Cen enthusiasts, it is with a sense of sadness that I tell you all that I will be trying to sell my two Cen FF's in the near future.

I also have a Savage, a custom built Savage hybrid flat chassis (not quite finished yet) and a GS Racing Avenger Buggy in the post, so the two Cens are in the gun I am afraid, they are:

a fully tmaxxed hubbed/shafts, OS18 powered MT2 with ARO 14mm hubs and shock towers and custom chassis bracing, 100cc tank, 1/8th buggy shocks, no radio gear.

AND a (almost new) ) OS .12 powered MT2 converted to single speed 2wd (this thing is light and it flies...over 40mph) Also no radio gear.

When I do sell them the people on this thread will have first opportunity to buy, if theres any interest from anybody. I will ship to any country.

I have various spares and will consider parting engines.

Azz

alvinl 08-30-2006 08:32 PM

RE: it with sadness

A Savage hybrid... That I must see. I know Timmahh put a Savage 3 speed in a Tmaxx. When you get it done, please post pictures. Did you make a custom chassis or build off an existing chassis? Sorry to see you leave the CEN forum Azzman. I will still catch you on the HPI forum and I occasionally go over to rcmonstertruckworld.

mulletman 08-30-2006 08:51 PM

Are you done with the hobby or just moving on?

azzman 08-31-2006 05:03 AM

Alvin the complete hybrid Savage build is over at the site you mentioned...Savage hop ups...Azzmans Savage project.

Mullet, far from giving it up, just decided to spend my time on my other cars.

PM me for more info on the cars if anyones keen.

mulletman 08-31-2006 09:10 AM

Azzman: Im mulletless now (been gone for over a month now), good to hear that your not giving up the hobby.

poor judgement 08-31-2006 12:50 PM

Following the crowds eh Azzman? Shocking.

Do you have a number for me yet?

azzman 08-31-2006 05:13 PM

Okay I have been thinking a bit more and Im gonna keep the .12 powered 2wd, its just so fun out in the backyard, and so damn quiet! I know (with its fresh OS .12) its gonna start first pop and and run like a dream.
Unfortunately for PJ tho, I want to keep the JT chassis on it...[:o] sorry bro...put that money toward a buggy...dont worry mate I will send you a vid of my new one...160 quid...cheap as chips...mmm chips...with sauce....mmmmmmmm

Oh yea so the otherones still gotta go tho...

azzman 08-31-2006 05:45 PM

ORIGINAL: mulletman

Azzman: Im mulletless now (been gone for over a month now), good to hear that your not giving up the hobby.
Wow given up the mullet huh! :D

poor judgement 08-31-2006 06:39 PM

Youre a wind up merchant! Lol, thats the last time I buy an engine off you!

mulletman 08-31-2006 07:27 PM

yep, had to do it some time!

cenracer1 09-02-2006 11:44 AM

Azzman... we will all miss you here.. your advice has been priceless.. I wouldn't have been able to do the maxx conversion without your help... thanks... let us know how all the other projects are going... I have several of my own, but the cen will always be in my garage:D

rolland 09-03-2006 03:10 PM

Cenracer1, Azzman said he was keeping the .12 powered one so he isn't going to abandon us completely.

rolland

poor judgement 09-03-2006 04:47 PM

Hes just making one of my "Im off" threads, but not really leaving...

...purely so I dont get to buy his JT chassis. How mean is that?

rolland 09-04-2006 10:32 PM

Its cruel, absolutely and hideously cruel. But why should you have two when I only have one?

rolland

azzman 09-05-2006 12:31 AM

...pure greed....:D

dustin7837 09-05-2006 12:51 AM

ORIGINAL: rolland

Its cruel, absolutely and hideously cruel. But why should you have two when I only have one?

rolland
By the time I wanted a JT chassis... I couldn't even get ONE:(

poor judgement 09-05-2006 12:27 PM

Oh cmon - Ive been drilling and cutting mine, while you guys nurse and pamper yours! Pah - go out and get a scratch on it. Big girls.

Im not bitter though.

azzman 09-05-2006 09:01 PM

OMG my GS Racing Avenger buggy just arrived and I have fallen in love again...this thing is beautiful...;):D

rolland 09-05-2006 11:50 PM

Traitor

rolland

azzman 09-06-2006 01:02 AM

ORIGINAL: rolland

Traitor

rolland
Ouch...[:-]

rolland 09-06-2006 09:38 PM

Just messing with you. I am glad that you aren't leaving us and that you are keeping at least on of the CEN trucks.

rolland

cenracer1 09-07-2006 08:20 PM

azzman... if the avenger is anything as good as the storm, than it will be great.. .I cannot get over how tuff the sut is... I have crashed, cartwheeled and even launched off the tire of a 5th scale fg truck and flipped about 20 times into a parked car and drove away... I was stunned as was everyone who watched it.... I love buggies, they are by far the quickest and most exciting to drive.. I have a kyosho that I run and want to add the matrix to the stable... I would get a storm or avenger, but parts are harder for me to get here, and besides, I don't want duplicates of anything... Good to know You won't be leaving us....

azzman 09-08-2006 07:22 AM

Thanks dude. Is there a diff between the Avenger and the Storm, cause my box actually says its an Avenger Storm MkII?

cenracer1 09-08-2006 11:58 AM

the storm is the race buggy with a .25 engine.... very race ready..... the avenger is a .21 powered buggy... looks very similar however... cannot get a good picture of it... Its a bit less expensive than the storm, but not by much....