Notices

Hawk pro upgrades

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 11:28 AM
Don d
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hawk pro upgrades

I love my Hawk Pro & OS 37. I am pretty good on RealFlight 3.5 and have less than 2 gallons thru my Hawk. Already in fast forward flight and dabling in auto rotations.. Flys just like some of the heli's in the simulator except the tail is alittle squirrelier.... Haven't even come close to crashing yet, that I know of. (knock on wood)... I would like to speed up the cyclic control for aerobatics in the future. What are some upgrades that I might consider??

Don
Old 03-26-2007, 06:18 PM
Cambo
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Hawk pro upgrades

Anti rotational hub

Have one in my knew hawk and it works GREAT
Old 03-27-2007, 02:31 PM
jester4

Default RE: Hawk pro upgrades

If you want to speed up the cyclic, you can change the rather heavy paddles that come stock for some of the hotter 3D ones that century sells. Also, removing the flybar weight will speed things up, but sacrifice some stability. You can experiment with the weights a little by moving them inwards toward the head to help speed it up a bit. Another option is obviously a servo change, but I'm not sure what you have in it now.