Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Century - Predator, Hawk IV, Falcon, Raven
Reload this Page >

TOWERHOBBIES full parts support for HAWK?

Notices

TOWERHOBBIES full parts support for HAWK?

Old 04-09-2007, 09:57 AM
Cambo
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TOWERHOBBIES full parts support for HAWK?

I have always like dealing with towerhobbies but i was kind of disipointed that they don't have full parts support for my hawk. But when i was looking at the kinetic 50 (looks like a hawk pro with a 50) it apears that almost everypart is the exact same as the hawk and parts are interchangable. Is this true?
Old 04-09-2007, 11:16 AM
PeaceKpr76

Default RE: TOWERHOBBIES fuel parts support for HAWK?

This has also been my impression about the Heli-Max Kinetic 50. However, I'm not 100% sure. The Kinetic 50 manual is the manual that I used to build my Hawk Pro .30 because Century's manual sucked.

Forgot one thing... in usuing the Kinetic 50 manual I also used their control rod settings. And, with very minor adjustments I've been able to teach myself how to fly. Well, at least hover and begin forward flight. The weather hasn't been the greatest here. Flying in the cold isn't fun anymore. So, that's my reasoning. Also, in setting up the tail servo they're identical. I've seen mounted about 3 different ways but, went off the Kinetic 50 manual. So, I think your assumption is correct. I'm just not 100% sure

Oh, even in setting up my Futaba T6EXHP. The radio settings in the Kinetic 50 manual are the settings that I used as a starting point.
Old 04-09-2007, 04:31 PM
Cambo
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: TOWERHOBBIES fuel parts support for HAWK?

That is exactly my thaughts too, they look exactley the same and i even used the kenetic 50 manul for some of my hawk construcion.
Old 04-18-2007, 02:24 AM
DMehalko
My Feedback: (42)

Default RE: TOWERHOBBIES full parts support for HAWK?

The kinetic 50 IS a Hawk Pro .50